Friday, June 14, 2013

First Post Ever!

Wow. I finally made a book blog! I actually didn't think I could pull this off. It's just that I already have accounts in every social networking sites there is possible. I just wasn't sure if I could still add another load to everything. But then, I thought to myself, I love books. Nothing should and would ever come before my love for them.  I could live without Facebook, Twitter, but not without books (and Tumblr!).

So this love shall be shared. And what more way could a girl share her love for books? By starting a book blog! And here it already is! This is my first post ever! I don't have a knack for graphics and web design. I suck at those kind of things so I already apologize for my blog's lackluster, dull design.

I shall take care of the theme later. Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...