Monday, June 17, 2013

Mini Review: Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

This book earns a 4.5/5 rating from me. What made me really enjoy this story was the main character, Sophie Mercer. Every sentence she uttered never failed to make me laugh. Rachel Hawkins did a really great job on this novel. With the witty wordplay and humor-filled lines from the main characters. 

The reason why I didn't give a 5 star rating was that prior to reading this book, I was kind of expecting that there will be some kind of battle between the good and the bad, which was mainly influenced by some of the paranormal books I have read.


But over all, still a great novel and this still earns a place in my 'favorite books' shelf.



Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...